We Provide Comprehensive Divorce Services
We can prepare or help you prepare all of the documents you need for your divorce, tailored to the terms of your particular case, and negotiate the separation. This will allow you to skip the lawyers and save you time and money. We can also work along side your lawyers, saving them time and you money.
- Petition for Divorce or Legal Separation – needs to be filed with the court to begin the process.
- Financial Statement – similar to a reasonably simple tax form and tells the court about your income, expenses, assets and debts.
- Certificate of Mandatory Disclosure– a financial affidavit form lists all your assets, liabilities, income and expenses.
- Separation Agreement – a contract or financial agreements pertinent to your divorce, such as what will happen to your home, cars, bank accounts, retirement funds etc. and if maintenance (formerly called alimony) will be paid.
- Parenting Plan – decision making regarding the children, parenting time and child support.
- Support Order for maintenance and/or child support, and a Decree.